The Provincial Territorial and Coaching Representatives (PTCRs) and the Coaching Association of Canada (CAC) invite Canadians to join us in the celebrating of National Coaches Week from September 18-26th, 2021. National Coaches Week is a week to celebrate the tremendous positive impact coaches have on athletes and communities across Canada. This week is an opportunity to recognize coaches for the integral role they play by simply saying #ThanksCoach.
Don’t know where to get started? Don’t worry! There are lots of ways you can participate. CLICK HERE to get started!
5 Ways You Can Take Part
- Explore the Participation Guide: The National Coaches Week Participation Guide contains everything you need to make National Coaches Week a success for your coach, team, and organization.
- Enjoy FREE or discounted NCCP education: During National Coaches Week, coaches can diversify their coaching knowledge with free or discounted NCCP education. Connect with us @CoachNB, or National Sport Organization to learn more about their National Coaches Week events, or log into the Locker to access specific eLearning modules for free from September 18-26, 2021.
- Say #ThanksCoach on social media: Follow National Coaches Week on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using #CoachesWeek and #ThanksCoach. You can also use the National Coaches Week Facebook profile frame throughout the week to show your support. And don’t forget to watch and share the National Coaches Week official video.
- Join a community event: Organize a community event to say #ThanksCoach, or join one taking place in your province or territory. Submit your event to the new National Coaches Week Event Calendar or use it to find an event near you!
- Say ‘Thanks, Coach’ with a National Coaches Week Gift: Show your appreciation for everything your coaches do for you, your team, and your community with a National Coaches Week-branded notebook or backpack. Now available through our eStore.
In addition to using the #ThanksCoach hashtag online during National Coaches Week, we encourage all athletes, participants, parents and friends to say ‘Thanks, Coach!’ in real life too – all year round!
Check out What’s happening :
Join us to attend a virtual Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Sunday, September 26 2021 via Zoom.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.