National Coaches Week is concluded for 2022. Let’s Celebrate Coaches all year round… don’t forget to continue to say #ThanksCoach
Thanks for celebrating with us …. t’ill next September !
5 Ways You Can Take Part
- Explore the Participation Guide: The National Coaches Week Participation Guide contains everything you need to make National Coaches Week a success for your coach, team, and organization.
- Enjoy FREE or discounted NCCP education: During National Coaches Week, coaches can diversify their coaching knowledge with free or discounted NCCP education. Connect with us @CoachNB, or National Sport Organization to learn more about their National Coaches Week events, or log into the Locker to access specific eLearning modules for free from September 17 – 25, 2022.
- Say #ThanksCoach on social media: Follow National Coaches Week on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using #CoachesWeek and #ThanksCoach. You can also use the National Coaches Week Facebook profile frame throughout the week to show your support.
- Join a community event: Organize a community event to say #ThanksCoach, or join one taking place in your province or territory. Submit your event to the new National Coaches Week Event Calendar or use it to find an event near you!
- Say ‘Thanks, Coach’ with a National Coaches Week Gift: CONTEST COMMING SOON…….
In addition to using the #ThanksCoach hashtag online during National Coaches Week, we encourage all athletes, participants, parents and friends to say ‘Thanks, Coach!’ in real life too – all year round!
Check out What’s happening