Coach New Brunswick Summer Student Employment Opportunity
Passionate about the Sport Industry? Join our team this July! Click here to learn more. Click HERE to download.
- Monday – Friday full time with possibility of some weekends and evenings
- Salary $13.00/hr over 8 weeks.
- Start date: ASAP, at the latest July 20th 2020.
- Remote Summer Student position
- Coach NB headquarters is located downtown Fredericton at 503 Queen St.
Coach NB leads, promotes, supports, & delivers coach education and on-going learning through collaborative partnerships in all stages of life. Our team is seeking a self-motivated individual who will help us:
- Assist in building strong brand awareness in remote communities;
- Assist in building a communication distribution list;
- Assist the Coach NB Team in the pre-planning of events (NCCP courses, webinars, mentorship program, National Coaches Week; Beyond Coaching Series, etc); event logistics, promotional tools, and brand image;
- Social Media (pre-planning of events on FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, Website maintenance, Monthly Mailchimp);
- Conduct research (newspapers, websites, contact local clubs, etc.) in order to develop content for the “Coaching Success Stories” initiative.
Application deadline is July 12th, 2020. Resume and cover letters should be sent to Manon Ouellette via e-mail at email@example.com
Coach NB mirrors its commitment to coaches equally to its employees by fostering an ethical, safe, and positive work environment in which to excel, recognize opportunities and achievements, and empower their continuing education and growth development by committing to create an inclusive and diverse work environment regardless of race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or ability.
Funding available from Employment and Social Development Canada