Passionate about the Sport Industry?
Please see exciting opportunities ahead…..
Coach New Brunswick Student Employment Opportunity
- Monday – Friday part time with possibility of some weekends and evenings (20hrs / week)
- Salary $13.00/hr over 8 weeks.
- Start date: Week of Sept 20th.
- The student will work at the Coach NB office, and remotely.
- Coach NB headquarters is located downtown Fredericton at 503 Queen St.
- Must be a Permanent Resident (Funding available through Service Canada via The Canada Summer Jobs Program)
Coach NB leads, promotes, supports, & delivers coach education and on-going learning through collaborative partnerships in all stages of life. Our team is seeking a self-motivated individual who will help us:
- Assist in building strong brand awareness in remote communities;
- Assist in the execution of the Coaches Plan Podcast;
- Assist the Coach NB Team in promoting events (NCCP courses, webinars, mentorship program, National Coaches Week, Coach Connection Series, etc); event logistics, promotional tools with Canva, and brand image;
- Social Media (pre-planning of events on FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Website maintenance, Monthly Mailchimp newsletter);
- Implement and execute “Coaching Success Stories” initiative.
Application deadline is Monday, September13th, 2021. at 4PM. Resume and cover letters should be sent to Manon Ouellette via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, Download the Student Application Call Out 2021 PT
Codiac Vikings Aquatics Swim Team is looking for an Assistant Coach.
For more information plz contact the CVAC Head Coach; Melanie Melanson
Check the PDF for more information HERE. CVAC Assistant Coach (Part Time) – Job Posting
The NBIAA is looking for an Administrative Assistant. The Administration Assistant will report to the Executive Director and to the Executive Committee and is responsible for the coordination and management of a variety of administrative functions for the association. Check out the PDF for more information. NBIAA Administrative Assistant Position – 2021
Qualified individuals must submit a concise cover letter and resume outlining salary expectations, employment experiences, educational qualifications, and names of three work-related references with telephone numbers to the NBIAA – ASINB Executive Director by email: email@example.com no later than July 9, 2021. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.