Passionate about the Sport Industry?
Please see exciting opportunities ahead…..
Coach New Brunswick – Manager of Coaching Education
Join our team ! View the MCE Position Posting 2022.v3
Are you looking to make an impact on the culture of sport and coaching in New Brunswick? Coach New Brunswick is looking to fill the role of Manager of Coaching Education with an energetic and innovative individual with a passion for coaching and community development. The ideal candidate has strong customer service skills and a growth mindset, is detail oriented, and comfortable multi-tasking in a high pace environment. This team player must have an interest in creating safe and engaging learning environments, while working to understand the needs of all New Brunswick coaches.
Expected start date: July 4, 2022
Please submit your resume along with your references via email by Friday, June 10th 2022, midnight to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this individual will:
- Organize, promote, record, and evaluate the National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) courses and non-NCCP Professional Development programs offered by Coach NB.
- Plan, develop, and implement new non-NCCP Professional Development opportunities for coaching in line with current trends in coaching and sport leadership.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the former and current NCCP structure, framework, curriculum components, standards for accreditation, and policies.
- Oversee the New Brunswick NCCP Multisport Coach Developer team and manage their development throughout their Coach Developer Pathway.
- Oversee the Canada Games Women in Coaching Apprenticeship Program.
- AdviseTeam New Brunswick on the status of Canada Games coaches certifications.
- Assist and oversee the promotional plans and events for National Coaches Week.
- Provide input on Coach NB’s overall strategic priorities and annual business plan.
- Represent the interests of New Brunswick coaches in various provincial and national committees and working groups when possible.
- Promote the values of Safe Sport and the Responsible Coaching Movement.
- Develop effective working relationships with various partners locally and nationally, including the Coaching Association of Canada, the Provincial/Territorial Coaching Representatives, and a wide range of community organizations, municipalities, post-secondary institutions, and schools.
- Work independently to establish workload priorities, solve problems, and provide regular program reports to management as requested.
- Perform other duties as determined by the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
Hours of Work:
This position requires full-time regular business hours, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week), with some evening and weekend availability required based on event schedule. Position : in New Brunswick.
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary range for this position is between $40,000 to $50,000. The total compensation package will be based on qualifications.
Coach NB mirrors its commitment to coaches equally to its employees by fostering an ethical, safe, and positive work environment in which to excel, recognize opportunities and achievements, and empower their continuing education and growth development by committing to create an inclusive and diverse work environment regardless of race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or ability.