The Petro-Canada™ Sport Leadership sportif conference, hosted by the Coaching Association of Canada (CAC), is the largest conference in Canada for coaches, researchers, sport executives, and administrators. This year, the event will be held fully virtually from November 3– 5, 2021.
Community Coaches Day is an opportunity for coaches to attend the conference and take one National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) module for free! This year will be the first time Community Coaches Day has been hosted virtually, and Coach NB and the CAC are pleased to be able to provide this training opportunity for the coaching community.
Community Coaches Day participants will have the opportunity to attend the virtual conference sessions from November 3 – 5 and then access their choice of NCCP module on Saturday, November 6 (selection required at the time of registration).
NCCP Modules available this year:
NCCP Teaching and Learning (English): 11:30am – 4:30pm EST
NCCP Teaching and Learning (French): 11:30am – 4:30pm EST
NCCP Basic Mental Skills (English): 11:30am – 3:30pm EST
NCCP Make Ethical Decisions (English): 11:30am – 3:30pm EST
NCCP Make Ethical Decisions (French): 11:30am – 3:30pm EST
A brief welcome session will be held for all Community Coaches Day participants at 11:00am ET on November 6, before all NCCP modules begin.
Community Coaches Day is completely free, but only 10 coaches in each province and territory will be able to participate so don’t wait to confirm your spot!
The registration deadline is Thursday, October 28, 2021.
- Email us email@example.com to receive your Code! Please note that you will not be able to use this code if the capacity for your province or territory has already been filled. We only have 10 Codes for NB Coaches.
- Go to the SLS21 registration platform.
- Select “Yes” to “Do you have a registration code?”
- On the Schedule page, select the NCCP module you wish to attend.
- You will receive an email to confirm your successful registration for SLS21. Additional communications will follow to provide the details to attend Community Coaches Day.