Coach New Brunswick Summer Student Employment Opportunity
Passionate about the Sport Industry? Join our team !
CHECK OUT the opportunity: Student Application Call Out 2021
- Monday – Friday full time with the possibility of some weekends and evenings
- Salary $13.00/hr over 8 weeks.
- Start date: June 2021
- The student will have the option to work at the Coach NB office, and/or remotely. Upon approval of the Coach NB Team.
- Coach NB headquarters is located downtown Fredericton at 503 Queen St.
Coach NB leads, promotes, supports, & delivers coach education and on-going learning through collaborative partnerships in all stages of life. Our team is seeking a self-motivated individual who will help us:
- Assist in building strong brand awareness in remote communities;
- Assist in building a communication distribution list;
- Assist the Coach NB Team in the pre-planning of events (NCCP courses, webinars, mentorship program, National Coaches Week; Beyond Coaching Series, etc); event logistics, promotional tools with Canva, and brand image;
- Social Media (pre-planning of events on FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Website maintenance, Monthly Mailchimp newsletter);
- Conduct research (newspapers, websites, contact local clubs, etc.) in order to develop content for the “Coaching Success Stories” initiative.
The application deadline is Sunday, May 16th 2021 at 4PM. Resume and cover letters should be sent to Manon Ouellette via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org