If your club or organization would like to bring an NCCP course directly to your coaches, you may be eligible to host a course:
What is a Host Partner?
The National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) host partner can be any New Brunswick (NB) community and/or competition Coach, sport and/or recreation organization, secondary, collegiate, and/or university institution that have an agreement with Coach NB to deliver NCCP workshop with Multi-Sport Trained/Certified Coach Developers (CD) in their community. NCCP host partners are approved after submitting an application to host a workshop and must agree to deliver the workshops according to Coach NB’s standards.
Please contact Info@coachNB.ca to request a workshop
Minimum/maximum number of participants required:
- FMS (Community Leader & PD) 8 minimum, 25 maximum
- Competition-Introduction Modules 6 minimum, 20 maximum
- Competition-Development Modules 6 minimum, 20 maximum
- Core Training for Coach Developers 5 minimum, 15 maximum
- NCCP PD 8 minimum, 25 maximum
Host Partner Responsibilities:
Complete and submit the Hosting Application. The Host will need to ensure that the minimum number of participant is met prior to completing the Hosting Application.
The application must be received by Coach NB 3 weeks prior to the projected course start date.
Coach NB Responsibilities:
Communicate and assign a CD; locate a venue in collaboration with the Host Partner; registration – Via the Locker; promotion; course material; Locker implementation; pay CDs honorarium, and other expenses.
- 7 days prior to the workshop, the Host will be reimbursed fully – 100%;
- 6 days or less prior to the workshop, the Host will be reimbursed in half – 50%;
- 6 days or less prior to the workshop, course fees are un-transferable;